Thank you so much Michael (http://eyedancers.wordpress.com) for nominating me for this award. It’s amazing to know that some one really appreciates your writing and motivating you with such a nice award. I highly encourage everyone to visit her wonderful website!
HOPE UNITES GLOBALLY -The ‘Hug Award’
Following is information on the HUG Award . . .
Hope Unites Globally – HUG Award Guidelines.
The HUG Award© was initiated by Connie Wayne at A Hope for Today at http://ahopefortoday.com,which promotes hope, love, peace, equality, and unity for all people.So far I have been nominated for this award twice but could not mention it on my blog before as I was travelling and had no proper connectivity to internet. Hence I will be posting the same soon. I am so happy to get this award that I never ever had any idea that existed before started blogging. It is such a good way to show your appreciation for the blogs we like. Once again thanks a lot dear Michael (http://eyedancers.wordpress.com).
The HUG Award©
is for people with an expectant desire for the world, for which they: Hope for Love; Hope for Freedom; Hope for Peace; Hope for Equality; Hope for Unity; Hope for Joy and Happiness;Hope for Compassion and Mercy; Hope for Faith; Hope for Wholeness and Wellness; Hope for Prosperity; Hope for Ecological Preservation; Hope for Oneness
recognizes and honors those who help keep hope alive in our current world, which is plagued by war, natural disasters, and economic recession. They nurture hope, in any of the above areas (in italics), by the work they do, or in their personal lives with things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc.
is for people who, without giving up or compromising their own religious, spiritual, or political beliefs, are able to nurture hope and respect the dignity of all people.
is for those who, without bias or prejudice, use their resources and gifts to make the world a better place for everyone.
is for people who have a hope or an expectant desire that the work or talents they use in things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc., will make a positive impact on the world.
These people do not have to actively use the word “hope” in their work or creative talents. They only need be conscious of their desire to make the world a better place for everyone.
These people use their available resources–a smile, a hug, a helping hand, a listening ear, a voice, time, money, possessions, education, personality, talent, websites and blogs—to make a positive impact on the world and make the world a better place to live.
I would like to nominate the following websites for the HUG Award. Each of these blogs, in their own unique way, brings something worthwhile and special to the world. I very much hope you will settle in and browse through their sites!
Here are seven things about myself . . .
1. I am a traveler by soul
2. I used to be a competitor and now am just a lover of life that does not compete with any one but herself if required, but that does not mean that I am lazy 😉
3. I have been trying to find a world of meaning as of now and will post you once I find it
4. My beliefs have changed and now I think its important to live one day at a time
5. I come from India and live in Australia so have taste of both world. From heart I am still and India but my love lies for Australia
6. I love people but like to have my own company as well at times because I know I am smart and can handle things at my own at times, still would say there are many souls who have guided me in my life and have supported me during different phases of my life
7. I love scuba diving, bush walking, movies (love of my life), music and many other common things
Also here are some more things about me that I have posted in my blog as part of another award (https://talkingexperience.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/sunshine-award-thank-you-cristi) and ‘About Me’ section in my own blog (https://talkingexperience.wordpress.com/about/)
Thanks once again to all for all your support and visit to my blog!