A very sweet gesture from my sweet blogger friend Vijay (http://halfeatenmind.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/super-sweet-award/) just after I posted another award from Jill. Vijay presents me with ‘Super Sweet Award’. He studied journalism & media from UK and is a very talented blogger. Thanks a lot to Vijay to nominate me with this awesome award.
I wish I could present this to all the bloggers connected to me as none of them I could really put out of the bracket when you think who is sweet really. All these bloggers with big heart and amazing brain have been sharing the experiences with us and that it is so sweet and unique.
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you. – Done
- Answer five Super Sweet questions. – Dome
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post. – Done
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (12) other bloggers. – Done
- Notify your nominees on their blog. – Done
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake?Cake, all sorts of cup cake as well but with coconut flavour specially
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate and Vanilla both really
- Favourite Sweet Treat? Yogurt with blueberry and apples that I recently had
- When do you crave sweet things the most? After dinner or when I am upset…lol
- Sweet Nick Name? Sonya
And now here I present this award to a dozen more sweet and awesome bloggers.
After this article is published today, I will be messaging all above nominees on their ‘About’ or home pages. If you choose to accept a nomination, please familiarize yourselves with these simple rules. No win, no fee basis. Just a smile will do.