Greetings from a warm but windy day at my end. Today when I went out then I realized that its a nice and sunny day but you better tuck your clothes in and tie your hair as the wind is going to blow everything away a bit harder this afternoon. But no matter what, summer gives me such joy. I feel like I can open up a little more and no need to curl into myself and be scared of cold. Although it is a very personal choice but I prefer summer most of the times.
So a thought crossed my mind today as I am trying to move towards a heatlhy mind and body these days. Atleast I am trying 🙂 And being a personal trainer I guess I have abused my capabitlities enough by eating much sugar and other fatty stuff. But summer is around the corner so I better get fitter to take a plunge into the beach every now and then. Any ways so what I was thinking is it might be a time when we confess what are the things we do but we want to either get rid of them or atleast don’t want to do in our life.
Here is my list and I am looking forward to hear from you my friend to make sure we are aware of what are the things that make us feel bad or uncomfortable.
- Loosing anything can make you feel frustated – (example: I recently lost my umbrella, water bottle and a t-shirt, all in one day even though I never loose a thing) – This incidence made me so cynical for a while that I would not trust myself for anything and do a double or triple check for my stuff all the time. But then it was just a simple fact that I had a long and busy day that day and I just wasn’t present hence all I need to do is accept that I can be forgetful and loosing something is ok and its already past. So use of beating yourself for that. I know I might sound odd here but as I never loose stuff so even this simple thing threw me out of order for sometime.
- I can’t keep the sweet things for long at home – I am such a sweet tooth that I avoid buying sweets rather than trying unsuccessfully to keep some for long time at home. I have eaten enormous amount of sweets all in one day many times before.
- I don’t like confronting people in case of any misunderstanding – I tend to avoid close friends or family in case I feel hurt or upset by them. Even though I come across as an extrovert but its very easy for me to lock myself in my room to avoid any encounter with others at times.
- I become even more serious around people I like – Specially with any guy I like I pretend to be super serious which my flatmate can easily spot now. Even when we are laughing on our way and instantly if I like someone then I go all serious with no smile on face at all. And then she would say oh looks like you liked him. And then what damage is already done as I don’t know how to smile at anyone I instantly like. Funny huh.
- I find it boring to spend time on make up even though I know it would make a lot of difference – I always plan to change this and try to look pretty every morning but then next thing I know I am putting my sports shoes on with my backpack. And there you go – forget about the barbie doll, its a rough and tough girl leaving the house.
- I don’t like cooking for myself usually – Although I am trying to cook healthy more and more now so many be this habit might change soon.
- I am scared of riding a bi-cycle in Sydney as I think I might get killed in the road with no safety – Even though I used to roam in my bike all the time, its odd that I find it so scary now. I might get out there and do it one day.
- I find it hard to stay silent with a friend – I feel awkward not to talk when around a person I know well. I find the silence very difficult to maintain and get all sorts of odd things popping up in my mind – example: what that person might think if I don’t talk. I have to build a relationship with silence I think as when ever I am not talking then I am thinking otherwise.
- I spend more money then spending more time to save money at times – I never use credit card as I am usually scared of their safety. Even though this can save me so much money.
some of these can find obvious or very common but I guess at the moment these are the things I could think of. But I would add if I remember some more. So what is your confession for the day?