Please find my latest article about my trip to Japan and I will be posting about each place seperately as there is so much to talk about when it comes to Japan.
Please subscribe to my new website (kavitajoshitravels.com) as I would be posting there in future and currently I am migrating from here to my new custom build website. Thanks for all your support.
You can connect with me through facebook as well – https://www.facebook.com/KavitaJoshiTravels?ref=hl and Twitter – https://twitter.com/KavitaJoshi84 so that we don’t miss each other’s communication. I would follow you back as well.
Here is the list in chronological order of all the places I went in 10 days of my stay there.
1. Nagoya – Fly in
3. Miyajima – Very close to Hiroshima but I would love to write a seperate post about it as I had a moving experience there along with some adventure
5. Kyoto – C ity of ancient culture with beautiful temples and shrines
6. Tokyo – I never thought Japan has such a massive city
7. Kamakura – I was lucky to attend the lantern festival in a nearby island, Enoshima, during my visit to Kamakura
7. Mt. Fuji – It made me cry and it made me laugh is all I would say before I write the details in the coming post
8. Kariya – Met one of the best couch surfing host here who helped me after another host of mine changed the plans at the last moment
9. Nagoya – Sightseeing and fly out from here