After a feedback from my dear friend, I created this challange. Hope you like it.
Hi My Dear Friends,
How was your day so far? I have been thinking about the various reasons why people travel or why they would like to travel in their life and have been intrigued by the myths around not travelling and the reasons for the as well. Here is a very basic image that I created in order to understand the advantages and disadvantages of travelling. On the left hand side are some of the reasons to travel and right hand side are the fears or reasons not to travel. Please share your insight in this as most of you do travel or want to travel so give me 5 reasons for travelling and few for not travelling. I would love to hear from you on this 🙂
We call them myths because we ourselves are creating them.
- Its expensive
- I would not have any job if I travel
- Danger – I may get killed or robbed
- I have kids
- It’s not safe to travel
- I am alone
- It’s irresponsible
- Its a stupid risk to leave your job and travel
- I am vegeterian
- It’s bad economy so can’t leave job
- I have a husband and he doesn’t want to travel / I have a wife and she doesn’t want to travel
- I have a house and stuff here
- I am planning to travel in future
- I don’t want to be called crazy
Let’s share some insight and experiences that you had around this as many of us might have some issues while starting on their various travel expeditions.