Such a sweet gesture from my sweet blogger friend Jill London (http://jilllondon.wordpress.com). As she presents me with ‘Super Sweet Award’. She is a children’s writer based in UK. She has got an amazing blog which you would love to read I am sure.
It’s the award time as I am getting quite a few these days again. And here comes Super Sweet Award! Thanks a lot Jill for making my day by giving this award.
I wish I could present this to all the bloggers connected to me as none of them I could really put out of the bracket when you think who is sweet really. All these bloggers with big heart and amazing brain have been sharing the experiences with us and that itself is so sweet and unique.
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you. – Done
- Answer five Super Sweet questions. – Dome
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post. – Done
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (12) other bloggers. – Done
- Notify your nominees on their blog. – Done
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake?Cake, all sorts of cup cake as well but with coconut flavour specially
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate and Vanilla both really
- Favourite Sweet Treat? Yogurt with blueberry and apples that I recently had
- When do you crave sweet things the most? After dinner or when I am upset…lol
- Sweet Nick Name? Sonya
And now here I present this award to a dozen more sweet and awesome bloggers.
My thanks to all these sweet souls and great bloggers to make this place a better place to share.