Lyn has again surprised me with this new award. Thanks a lot Lyn for being so generous. I am so inspired by you dear. I am following the rules of the award here.
1. Post a picture of the award on your blog – Done
2. Tag back to the person who tagged you to let them know you’ve accepted the award – Done
3. Share 11 facts about yourself – Done
4. Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked – Done
5. Tag the same amount of people as there are letters in your name – Done
6. Ask 11 questions of the people you’ve tagged – Done
7. Contact the people you’ve tagged to let them know they’ve been tagged – Done
Okay, here we go…
Eleven random facts about me:
Here is my post with lot more than eleven facts about me..lol
1. You are going to a remote place–no TV, no cell phone, no electronics. And you can only bring along one book. Which book do you choose?
A: Not sure really may be something motivational or may be Ken Follet as they are long and can read longer
2. You have a plate full of French fries and a plate full of apples before you. Which plate do you go for?
A: The apples. Healthy choice 🙂
3. What is your favorite season of the year?
4. What is your favorite sports team (or player) in any sport?
A: I like racing games like F1 and Michael Schumacher is my favorite
5. Which do you prefer? Rocky or Rambo?
6. What is your favorite old movie (“old” here being defined as any movie prior to 1990)?
A: I had to check internet for dates of movies..lol Speed is the movie that I really loved watching
7. What celebrity are you the most tired of?
A: None really
8. There is a romance movie on one channel, and a sci-fi movie on the other. Which do you watch?
9. What is the most outrageous dare you ever accepted? Did you follow through and do it?
A: Opening 15 coke bottles with my teeth and that too with no bottle opener
10. Do you believe there is life “out there,” in outer space?
A: Yes I do
11. Which decade from the 20th century do you think had the worst fashion sense?
A: Wrong person for this question really… 😉
Oops I actually answered the questions asked for Lyn…and here are some more questions that Lyn has asked me…anyways I will answer these as well 🙂
Questions for my Nominees:
1. What was the last thing that made you laugh till you almost cried?
It was after a session that my friends made fun of the speaker’s strategy… not a very good thing to laugh upon but my friends were so funny about it that I couldn’t stop laughing really
2. What are you wearing at this minute?
Hmmm….m into my night gown as going to sleep soon
3. Favourite song?
Price tag as this is very motivating and I like to hear it to cheer myself up and smile
4. The last concert you went to?
5. Hot dog or hamburger?
6. Your favourite movie?
7. Do you have a quote you live by?
Make someone smile every day if you can
8. Your earliest memory?
Faint memory of my birthdays
9. Chocolate or vanilla
10. Pepsi Max or Coke Zero
11. Your favorite memory of last summer?
Scuba Diving in Sydney
And the nominees are (based on my name having 3 letters):
1. Mujiono – http://kaligrafinusantaraonline.wordpress.com
I love the music and his creativity on his blog. A very talented blogger 🙂
2. Maggie – http://maggiethom.wordpress.com
Lovely blogger with so much to share here with us 🙂
3. Ren – http://megaworthit.wordpress.com
Lovely and very talented blogger
Michael is the author of The Eye-Dancers and write very nice stories
Malcolm’s Corner is the personal blogging site of Malcolm Greenhill, President of Sterling Futures, a fee-based financial advisory firm in San Francisco, California.
An amazing blogger with a lot to share with the world
Congratulations all…you can choose to answer any of the above questions or just post this on your blog or smile when you get this …any thing will suffice my dear friend 🙂